CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite 20-minute (plus 10-minute discussion) presentation proposals on the following general and/or specific topics:
- At the crossroads between functionalist, cognitivist and/or constructionist approaches.
- Division of labour of lexical semantics and constructional semantics.
- Role of metaphor and metonymy and other cognitive operations in meaning construction and grammar.
- Relationship between semantics, pragmatics and discourse in meaning construction and/or meaning representation.
- Cognitive modeling and construal.
- Pragmatic inferencing.
Papers that pay special attention to the treatment of these topics within the Lexical Constructional Model (LCM) and FunGramKB are particularly welcome.
LCM and FunGramKB specific topics
- Meaning construction and meaning representation in the LCM.
- Methodological tools in the LCM (e.g. equipollence).
- Syntactic representation in the LCM.
- The form of lexical and constructional templates in the LCM.
- Connections between the LCM and FunGramKB.
- Lexico-grammatical knowledge in FunGramKB.
- Terminology in FunGramKB.
- Conceptual representation in FunGramKB.
- Reasoning in FunGramKB.
- NLP applications of FunGramKB.
Guidelines for submissions
Submissions should include the following information:
- Author's name
- E-mail address
- Paper title
- An abstract with a maximum of 500 words, excluding references
The official language of the conference is English. All paper proposals are assumed to represent original and unpublished work.
Email for abstract submission: email@example.com